Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Size(discharge):||14"-40"||Capacity:||1600-15000 M 3/h|
|Head:||15-31 M||Material:||A49 Special Alloy Or Rubber|
Zidong desulfurization pump is mainly used as the circulating pump for absorption tower in FGD system in Power Plant. The wet parts are designed with the CFD Fluid Simulating Analysis Technology to ensure its high-efficiency operation.
FGD pump is single stage, single suction horizontal centrifugal pump. It is mainly used as the circulating pump for absorption tower in FGD system in Power Plant. The wet parts are designed with the CFD Fluid Simulating Analysis Technology to ensure its high-efficiency operation. The position of impeller in the pump internal can be changed by adjusting the bearing assembly, which can ensure the pump to run efficiently. The pump design adopts back pull-out structure, which is easy to disassemble and without need to remove the inlet and outlet pipeline.
1. The bearing at pump end is double-row taper roller bearing, and bearing at drive end is cylindrical
roller bearing. The bearings are lubricated with oil to longer the service time.
2. The special integrated mechanical seal design is suitable to Thermal Power Plant Fuel Gas
3. Frame plate, cover plate and joint plate are made of ductile cast iron to maximum the pressure-loaded
4. Material of the FGD pump mainly is duplex phase stainless white iron and natural rubber. The duplex
phase stainless white iron also names as A49, 28% Cr, corrosion resistant suitable for low pH (less
than 4) duties, where erosive wear is also a problem, ensure pump long-life operation term.
1. The pump restricting parts adopt the advanced flow simulation technology to guarantee the reliable
pump design and the high operating efficiency.
2. The anti-corrosion & anti-wear metal and rubber materials which are specifically developed for FGD
pumps have been proved by the practice that, they can ensure the long-life pump operation. Through
adjusting the bearing components to change the impeller position in the pump chamber all-time high-
efficient operation of the pump can be achieved. The pump is characterized by the back knock-down
structure which is simple and advanced.
3. It is easy to maintain and repair and it is on need dismantling inlet and outlet water pipes. The
containerized mechanical seal specially used for the desulphurization process is adopted and its
operation is reliable
The ZH series centrifugal horizontal slurry Pump is the pump for highly abrasive/density slurries in processes from cyclone feed to regrind, mill discharge, flotation, mine drainage and tailing in minerals plants plus other industrial applications, Sometimes, it could also be used in dredging of settling lagoons and pumping of drilling mud etc